Please review all info on this page prior to placing any orders.
You will receive AXS Mobile ID digital passes within your AXS App within 10 minutes after you complete your purchase. Please note, your passes will be scanned from your phone on the AXS App at the entrance gate per day.
- All sales are final.
- No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- 8 pass limit / 2 Parking
- Lineup and set times are subject to change without notice.
- There's minimum browser requirements to place an order online. Make sure you have the most updated version.
- Do not buy passes from a 3rd party/scalper. We won’t service, authenticate or support passes purchased from a 3rd party/scalper. We do not assist in any 3rd party transactions.
For order questions/help, please contact Ticket Purchase Support.
FESTIVAL TICKETING SUPPORT
Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00am-4:00pm MST
Phone: (855) 279-6940
BOX OFFICE INFO
Located on site just east of Gate A.
Box office hours: Saturday 7/9 11AM - 10PM
Inquire in person for purchasing passes and/or upgrade availability.
Palomino Festival 50/50 Payment Plan
Divide your order into 2 equal payments with the Palomino 50/50 Payment Plan.
Payment Plan Details:
- Payment Plans are available for all orders over $100.
- You may pay in full if you do not want to use a payment plan.
- In order to use the payment plan, select payment plan at checkout.
- 50% due at time of purchase and remaining balance is due Monday, May 6, 2022.
- Subsequent payment will be automatically charged using the original form of payment.
- There is a $4 fee per payment to use the Palomino Payment Plan - this will be added to your order at check out.
- Automated payments may take up to 72 hours to process.
- Payment Plans available at check out from April 1 – April 22, 2022.
- You will have a 10-day grace period to pay. If payment is not received by the 10th day after the initial charge is run, your order will be canceled.
- Defaulting on payments will result in cancellation of your order and a $50 default penalty fee. No exceptions. It is your responsibility to manage your payment plan and to check your credit card and bank statements for charges.